Tuesday, February 6, 2007

TSQL Training - Well worth my time

Since my last posting I had the pleasure of attending a week long course on Advanced TSQL Programming. This course was taught by Itzik Ben-Gan founder of Solid Quality Learning (S.Q.L). Anyone who has had the opportunity to attend a course taught by Itzik will certianly confirm my feelings that Itzik is a fantastic teacher and has an incredible command of the subject matter. I also urge anyone with a SQL background to pay attention to Itzik's postings and comments in the world of all things SQL Server; he is an amazing individual and a major contibuter to the SQL Server community. Itzik, thank you for an amazing course and keep up the great work, it was an absolute pleasure to learn from one of the best in the field!

Here is a link to Itzik's site : http://www.sql.co.il/books/insidetsql2005/

No comments: