Monday, October 21, 2013

The First Post with Live Writer

Here is the first post using Live Writer – http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8621 -a tool for composing blog posts in an easy client side tool.  Why am I trying out Live Writer?  Well for starters I wanted a way to write a post and save it for review later.  I find that I actually enjoy reviewing and editing things, from code snippets, designs, even online blog posts.  Quickly writing content and storing it away for later in my online blog just did not seem easy and I find that actually submitting a post triggered a mental button in my head to fire that said “I am done with this…move on”.  The ability to review what I write is important. For starters it will limit the emotional reaction posts that can get me into trouble and reviewing for correct content is never a bad thing.

No comments: